Saturday, November 19, 2011

How do i call the best rates from india to nz??can u tell me if any calling cards avaliable in mumbai?

try this one: http://www.kievstarcards.com/p/buy.php?c...


prices start at 4.79 Rupee/min or 12.0 ¢/min

How do i call the best rates from india to nz??can u tell me if any calling cards avaliable in mumbai?
If they have a pc. Call on Skype. Download it.


Also I like Yahoo messenger. Can call PC to PC free
Reply:I always think MTNL is best. No hidden costs


If they have a pc. Call on Skype. Download it.


Also I like Yahoo messenger. Can call PC to PC free


1 comment:

  1. Thanks for sharing information about different cards. very important and have inspired me, I think it is a good news for new business man. If you know about to the different types of the card.
    buy calling cards

    ReplyDelete