Thursday, April 30, 2009

How can I donate pre-paid calling cards that I have to a worthy cause?

I have found sites to donate money towards buying calling cards for soldiers, but I want to donate two calling cards that I already own that I have not used. Thanks!

How can I donate pre-paid calling cards that I have to a worthy cause?
That's a really cute idea. I would ask the Red Cross if they have any suggestions. If you know of a school or church that has soldiers fundraisers just put it in the bin. You are a wonderful person. Good use of resources.
Reply:Take them to a recruiting station in your area. Army%26lt;Navy%26lt;Marine%26lt; Air Force your choice.They will send them out to some one who needs them.If you don't want a soldier to have them then take them to your local food bank and some needy family or drifter will get them to stay in touch with family.


No comments:

Post a Comment