Thursday, April 30, 2009

What organization collects calling cards for troops?

I am trying to find a charity or group that accepts calling cards and sends them to troops overseas. Every year at my daughter's birthday we collect items to donate to some charity. I want to do something for the troops this year. I don't want to collect money and I thought calling cards would be great. However I can only find charities that allow you to purchase the cards online. Time is running short and I NEED HELP! Are there any groups that will accept the cards? Are there any other groups that collect any kind of items to send? THANKS!!!

What organization collects calling cards for troops?
Check the website www.doonenicething.com





I believe they send packages to troops. CLick on "Ideas"


No comments:

Post a Comment