Thursday, May 20, 2010

Hey anyone, Regarding cell phones and calling cards.?

Okay I have a question, If I use a calling card from my cingular telephone and dial the 800 number for the calling card , then , when I am asked to dial in the number I am calling....my question is Can that number I called be seen on the statement...??not the 800 number but the number I dialed.?





MY teenage daughter does'nt think so ...but I'm not so sure.





Basically, She bought a card, dialed the 800 number and called someone using the card. I want to know what the number she called was......I'm curious. We'll all know in about 3 1/2 weeks...does anyone out there know???

Hey anyone, Regarding cell phones and calling cards.?
I have answered the same question... The answer is no- the 800 number only shows up. The other number will not.





If you need to get the numbers she has called, you may have to get a calling card that shows the call history online. Some cards do that.


No comments:

Post a Comment