Thursday, May 20, 2010

Hey anyone, Regarding cell phones and calling cards.?

Okay I have a question, If I use a calling card from my cingular telephone and dial the 800 number for the calling card , then , when I am asked to dial in the number I am calling....my question is Can that number I called be seen on the statement...??not the 800 number but the number I dialed.?





MY teenage daughter does'nt think so ...but I'm not so sure.





Basically, She bought a card, dialed the 800 number and called someone using the card. I want to know what the number she called was......I'm curious. We'll all know in about 3 1/2 weeks...does anyone out there know???

Hey anyone, Regarding cell phones and calling cards.?
I don't think the number will show up but you can always call Cingular
Reply:No, I don't think it shows because the real number you're using is the 800 number not the dialed number. When the person you're calling gets the number, it shows through as the calling card number and not your actual number so it shouldn't show up.


No comments:

Post a Comment